Wednesday 24 August 2011

'sup

Welcome to my music blog! So yeah, basically I had the crazy impulsive idea last night listening to my iPod that I should start a music blog, on the basis that I have absolutely no experience writing creatively. Perfect plan, I think you'll find.

Anyway, hopefully this will get at least a little bit of readership along the way. I will probably be using it as a hobby anyway to fill some time but hopefully this will be the means to introduce some music to people that they wouldn't have found themselves, and with some focus on older, more well-known songs people may have forgotten about, because let's face it, sometimes your memory just needs re-jogging ;)

If you're a lover of electronic music, indie, rock or trance then hopefully you will love some of the music I'll be posting here. I have a wealth of songs at my disposal to force-feed you lovely readers, and hopefully you won't mind my eclectic taste in music, and that you can bear some of these songs for their full duration =)

Also, if you are reading this blog and you want me to share some music that you've found, or indeed if you're an up and coming artist looking for promotion, then drop me an e-mail with a link to your music and I'll have the aural equivalent of a gander at it. Who knows, maybe someday your work could end up here...

Oh, and comments are encouraged! I've never blogged before so any praise/criticism/trolling would be much appreciated, as well as comments on the music, of course!

tl;dr version - Welcome to my music blog! Hope you'll make some great discoveries here! =D

4 comments:

  1. Awesome! Best of luck with the blog, I hope to see you still posting songs in years to come

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great start, continue to participate in VESC though! :)

    I like the "Ear of Esspiti" heading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This already sounds very promising! Knowing your music taste, I am sure this will be a great success :) Hopefully I get to discover some more awesome artists from here too ;) Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete